Location: Launceston, Tasmania
- Fixed-Term Part Time (0.8 FTE) Employment Contract to June 30, 2020, subject to ongoing funding.
- Flexible, friendly team environment.
NRM North is seeking a Communications Coordinator with a passion for natural resource management to coordinate and implement all aspects of the organisation’s communications outputs and activities including media liaison, marketing, promotions, publications, website management, social media updates, events, launches and branding. The Communications Coordinator will promote and build the public profile of NRM North and the organisation’s programs and projects regionally, state-wide and nationally.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in media relations, including the preparation, editing and distribution of media releases, planning and implementation of media events, and response to media enquiries.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, liaise, consult, and network with industry groups, community stakeholders, all tiers of government and interest groups on relevant issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Skills and experience in design, editing, and production of publications, reports, brochures and other promotional or informational materials.
- Attention to detail and the capacity to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Skills and experience in the use of digital platforms, including social media, website maintenance and design for the promotion of the organisation’s corporate branding and promotion of its programs and projects.
- Demonstrated computer literacy including the capacity to use software for design and publication of documents, social media, and website applications.
A copy of the position description, selection criteria and lodging requirements can be access via the below links:
For any queries please contact Denise Colvin, Administration Coordinator on 03 6333 7777 or via email on email@example.com
Applications addressing the selection criteria must be submitted to NRM North no later than COB (5:00pm) Wednesday 10 April 2019.
TENDERS AND EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
There are currently no advertised Tenders and Expressions of Interest.