Program Manager –Tamar Estuary and Esk Rivers (TEER)
Location: Launceston, Tasmania
- Fixed-Term Part Time Employment Contract offered as 0.6 - 0.8 FTE, by negotiation.
- Term offered to June 30, 2020, subject to ongoing funding.
- Flexible, friendly team environment
NRM North is seeking a Program Manager to manage, provide leadership and coordinate NRM North’s Tamar Estuary and Esk Rivers (TEER) Program, including the program’s governance systems, strategies, partnerships, finances, communications and relationships with stakeholders. The TEER Program is a regional partnership program between the agencies responsible for the management of the Tamar Estuary and Esk Rivers systems. The TEER Program Manager will manage and provide leadership for any strategically significant projects in the marine, estuarine or freshwater fields.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- excellent knowledge of Tasmanian’s natural resource management legislation and policies or proven ability to quickly acquire the level of knowledge required;
- demonstrated experience in natural resource management principles and practices;
- highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, who enjoys working strategically, completing multiple task within very tight time-frames and thrive on developing solutions for a complex environment;
- exceptional skills in managing a team in the pursuit of common goals;
- demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as an effective team member;
- high level written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences and use contemporary communication tools such as social media;
- sound understanding and demonstrated application of monitoring, evaluation and reporting principles and practices; and,
- well-developed information technology skills particularly in Microsoft Office suite of programs, internet, and email.
For any queries please contact Denise Colvin, Administration Coordinator on 03 6333 7777 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications addressing the selection criteria must be submitted to NRM North no later than COB (5:00pm) on February 22, 2019.
TENDERS AND EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
There are currently no advertised Tenders and Expressions of Interest.